Relax Now MP3 Pack
Hypnosis for deep relaxation
Medical NEWS! 8 Doctors in America are recommending this product.
Stress: The NEW Curse of the 21st CenturyAccording to The American Institute Of Stress Over 90% of disease is CAUSED or COMPLICATED by stress. An estimated 1 in 10 people suffer from work-related stress at a cost of billions annually in lost output. Studies have shown that excessive stress over a prolonged period can lead to mental & physical illness, including depression, nervous breakdowns and heart disease.[su_youtube url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHmQe474tok"]In a medical or biological context stress is a physical, mental, or emotional factor that causes bodily or mental tension. Stresses can be external (from the environment, psychological, or social situations) or internal (illness, or from a medical procedure). *Stress can initiate the "fight or flight" response, a complex reaction of neurologic and endocrinologic systems.Workplace stress is now part of risk assessment. Everyone is aware of the benefits of a healthier workforce, but very few really know what the options are. Unlike smoking in the workplace, which can be detected, stress cannot.Important Information: Please be aware that MP3 files cannot be downloaded directly to mobile devices, such as iPhones, iPads or Android mobiles. You should always download first to a desktop/laptop and then sync to your mobile device.
Because life can be difficult, and often stressful. After a busy day, we all need to regularly make special time to relax. Stress symptoms may be affecting your health, and you might not even know it yet.
It is very important to learn how to relax regularly… even if it’s only for just 15 minutes. With this Max Kirsten’s Relax Now hypnotic de-stress program you can learn to do this for yourself.
Relaxation is a process that decreases the wear and tear on your mind and body from the challenges and hassles of daily life. Deep hypnotic relaxation techniques can greatly reduce the effects of negative stress, helping you enjoy a better quality of life.
When we relax completely we can enter a state of wonderful profound peace of mind and body. This is often described by the medical profession as the ‘healing state.’ As deep relaxation has been shown to boost your body’s immune system.
Most people do not know how to relax regularly, because they lead time poor lives in the 24/7 digital age. They have never learned any stress management techniques.
This program has been specially created to help you to completely relax, unwind and let go… to drift off… into the ‘healing state’.
Although some stress in daily life can be a good thing. Scientific research studies have shown that excessive stress over a prolonged period can lead to mental & physical illness, including depression, hypertension, nervous breakdown and heart disease.
Practicing relaxation techniques can reduce stress symptoms by:
- Slowing your heart rate
- Lowering blood pressure
- Slowing your breathing rate
- Increasing blood flow to major muscles
- Reducing muscle tension
- Lowering chronic pain
- Improving focus and concentration
- Reducing anger and frustration
- Boosting confidence to handle problems
- Over 2.5 hours of spoken audio hynosis sessions
- Getting started audio introduction
- Relax Now (Main session) 40 mins
- Relax Now (Short session) 15 mins
- Relaxing Rain 30 mins – with Alpha/Theta waves
- Distant Waves 30 mins – with Alpha waves
- The Relax Now E-Book – How to fight the effects of stress
The Hypnotherapy and NLP audio elements of this program were created in a state-of-the-art recording studio with Full Stereo Imaging, including the latest Future Pacing, Analogue Marking techniques, with breakthrough techniques in Advanced Hypnosis combined with Binaural Beat Technology, and encoded (Alpha,Theta, Delta) Brainwave Entrainment Frequencies.
This program teaches advanced relaxation techniques which are ideally suited to help anyone with stress related illnesses such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Anxiety, Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Insomnia, Hypertension, Chronic Fatigue (ME), and stress related skin conditions like Excema, etc.
I wish you wellness and sleep in 2023.
Max Kirsten C.Ht
Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Success Coach, Certified Sleep Coach
* Important Information: These hypnotherapy NLP download programs are not in CD format. They are MP3 format sound files (which you can then burn to CD if you wish to later) and some programs contain PDF e-books.
* Please also be aware that MP3 files cannot be downloaded directly to mobile iOS devices – iPhones and iPads. You should always get either the iOS app from the Apple App Store. Similarly, if you are on Android, get the app from Google Play, or if this product is not also available in App format, we recommend that you download an App called ‘Collect’ by WeTransfer or something similar onto your smartphone and/or tablet to use as the MP3 player of these files. Alternatively, you can download these MP3 Packs into Dropbox to stream/play or similar.