Proven solutions for better nights, from an elite sleep coach.
One third of our lives are spent trying to sleep. Most us have disturbed, restless nights and rely on a cocktail of caffeine and sugar to drag us through the day. Yet the hours we spend in bed shape our mood, motivation and decision-making skills – defining our performance in work, at home and while keeping fit.
We need a new approach to sleep
In this ground-breaking book, the sleep guru to the stars Nick Littlehales debunks many myths around sleep, Nick introduces the reader to many new concepts, including:
- Why the fabled eight hours a night just doesn’t add up
- Why you can have that extra glass of wine or eat late without worrying about getting to bed on time
- Why you might need less sleep than you think
- The power of the nap – and how you can nap with your eyes open in a room full of people
- How to manage the impact of technology while remaining fully connected with the world
- How to deal with jet lag, young children, snoring and other night-time challenges
- Why teenagers should be lying in – and why they should be starting school later in the day
- How to discover your own sleep cycle
Hypnoscience Ltd. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.co.uk. Any products with a “Buy On Amazon” button are affiliate products where Hypnoscience Ltd. may earn a small commission from Amazon.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.